Tuesday, October 18, 2016

161018 KAI as ARENA HOMME's Man of November

Here's Jongin a.k.a Master KAI completely slaying on the cover of the November edition of Arena Homme Magazine as well as the whole photoshoot.




 Model Kai is a personal fave of mine and to see him carrying out yet another different concept,theme and styling for a pictorial is so fulfilling because he is so good at it.It's hard to believe that these sets of photos were practically released on the same day as the ones from High Cut cuz the two photoshoots are so different. Gahh I'm so lucky I stan this talented, beautiful man.




I choose this as my #1 shot from this particular pictorial(although the cover shot gave quite a stiff competition) because it literally took my breath away when I laid eyes on it; I actually forgot to breathe for a bit because I was just overwhelmed by the whole perfection of it. The expression he wears on the strong features of his face, that jawline, the line of his body, the slim hip, those long legs, the subtly suggestive posture was captured so beautifully I was just overwhelmed by it T_T



No comments:

Post a Comment