Monday, July 18, 2016

160716-17 SMTOWN in OSAKA Day 1+2

As expected there weren't many clear fancams from the event but Jongin was looking fine as always;he was especially killing it with his airport looks both coming & going.



I don't know how he does it but he just looks simultaneously sexy AF AND adorable as a teddy bear to me.Especialy in this look that he's currently favouring at the moment; slacks with long sleeve shirts that's unbuttoned on top.

 

 

I LOVE this look on him SO MUCH because he has the body for it PLUS it looks comfortable for him to wear and I know Jongin treasures his comfort and he'd never compromise it just to get maximum "Style". Which means if he keeps this look for a while he'll be getting both comfort AND style.I mean, of course Jongin looks good in anything ( as Junmyeon confirmed on his Exomentary Fashion Ep) he can probably put on a potato sack and I'd still think him the hottest guy on earth but this style would be like a bonus because I KNOW lotsa Jongin stans are really digging this *coughsmeespeciallydidyouseethe chestcoughs*

 

EXO didn't perform that many songs but Drop That was a treat;SO GOOD to see my baby bear up and running so confidently on sturdy legs..Rapper Kai was basically bouncing around on that stage and I was just so relieved.

They upped the ante for Monster performance; on the 1st night the boys actually KICKED the fence and it fell off the stage and for the 2nd night they pushed at it by the end of the performance.It just looked so satisfyingly AWESOME,loved the changes.

Romantic Universe brought a smile to my face; that enjoyment that EXO has every time they performed Love Me Right(no matter in what language) is always infectious.I love how they just enjoy themselves and let loose during the song and fans always respond to that special energy during LMR.And Jongdae got to perform Lil Something with RV's Irene,I love funky JD and the way he's able to work his chemistry with every duet partner he's had so far.What is that, five different partners now? He's just so talented at matching his unique vocal colour with his duet partners.Anyways Jongdae did a great job as usual.I was hoping for a special collab stage for the SM Dance Liners just so we'd get to see more of Jongin but too bad that didn't happen.

But the highlight for me was hands-down the totally UNEXPECTED "where did that came from" super lit stage of Wolf;like I was missing it during EXO'luXion and we haven't seen it for a while now and to see Jongin dancing to those moves again,I had chills.All the boys were just GREAT like they've gotten so much better than 2013 and it just shows in every single one of them.So proud of EXO and how they keep improving and involving.A more intense version of Wolf 2016;I LOVED IT.


No comments:

Post a Comment