Friday, July 15, 2016

Missing Kai



So today is SMTown in Osaka and I am STARVING for some new Jongin's fancams...I am firmly believing that there will be great cams tonight (yeah we know how strict Japan concerts are when it come to the cameras but I refuse to give up) because I'm so hungry for some Kai-nim in action *fans self in anticipation*

I'm just gonna satisfy myself with the first ever fancams of Monster KAI for now:

by Mr.Destiny

by MPST KAI

by KIMKAI

Will never forget the shivers the day I watched this..this perfection of Kai during the first ever Monster live performance at this EX'ACT album's EXOMENTARY Comeback Showcase.The much-awaited comeback that millions of EXOLs the world over waited for and DAMN we were slayed by EXO. It was intense,it was overwhelming it was BRILLIANT and KAI was PERFECTION.And the comeback stage was extra special because it was the only time Jongin performed it in that gorgeous Cherry Pink hair I.JUST.CAN'T.RESIST.  *sobs*

While we're talking about the Comeback Showcase,here's a fantastic KAI edit  from the event by SoHotKai


Ugh there better be loadsa great KAI cams from tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment