Friday, July 15, 2016

For You


                                      

So here's the reason for me creating this blog: EXO's KAI Kim Jongin.
I've been a fangirl since '13 and I have all the necessary channels where I spazz almost daily about this guy and EXO,but here's the thing:

Sometimes I just have so many thoughts & too much feels about him;Twitter feels too suffocating for me to express myself properly, Tumblr can just get too unnecessarily over-dramatic at times and Facebook's well..Facebook.So here I am.

I know I'm going to be so random, weird,emotional and probably too over-the-top with my fangirling here but hey,I'm not sorry.This is my space and I'll just be whatever way I want here.


 

 

 

He's my bias, my lithe panther on-stage, graceful in his intensity as he moves and sings, powerful in his passion for performing, but he's also my cuddliest bear off the stage, that sleepyhead who's just a little boy at heart with his love for dogs & his hobby of reading; he's my favourite Chameleon. I love all of EXO, for their talent and their intensity, their good looks and their big hearts, their quirkiness and the absolute idiocy they rename as their own brand of cuteness, but he's the one who occupies my heart just a bit more than the other boys; no, let me rephrase that. That was not the truth; the fact is he holds my heart in his hands and it is completely his, to do whatever he wants with it. His smiles,laughter, voice, his dancing, his singing, his kindness,he makes me happy with all of him.He delights my entire being with everything that he is, was and will be.








  
     


 





 





The things I'd do for you Kim Kai Jongin,simply because I am a fangirl who loves you.I love you with no expectation,simply with the gratitude that I have encountered you and that you exist now in my life,and you give me so much happiness and joy.

I wish for only the best for you and I pray you receive so much more love every day that you live,because I know you deserve it and more.I only pray that you will always be happy as nothing else could mean more to me.I love you like this because it's the only way I know how to.

                                           

How do I love him? Just like that beautiful Pablo Neruda quote:

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this  
I love you Kai Jongin. Please be happy and healthy always, because your happiness is my happiness too. Here's to many more years of me loving you as your fan and supporting you with my all.

사랑해 김종인.더 많이 사랑할꺼야 .변함없이 너를사랑할거야.약속할께 

No comments:

Post a Comment