Friday, July 22, 2016

160722 THE EXO'rDIUM IN SEOUL Day 1 KAI Fancams & Pics

Just by listening to the streams, watching the fancams & reading fanaccounts I already KNOW that The EXO'rDIUM is turning out WAYYYYY BEYOND what I expected it to be.Basically it exceeded all my expectations UNF the songlist, the remixes, new choreos, an acoustic segment, the fan interactions PLUS the new technology of the White Lightstick, The boys definitely improved by leaps and bounds, vocal-wise and performance-wise they just keep getting better.


I'm so proud of how they keep working hard to make themselves better for fans,their willingness to try and do new things to make  EXOLs happy,I feel so blessed,proud and thankful to be in this fandom.I can't wait to finally attend it and experience it for myself.

KAI was on fire and I think he just got even sexier,befitting his growth as he matures in age there's just this new brand of sensuality from Mr. Performer Kim Jongin.

And the most important thing was I could see Jongin thoroughly enjoying himself,losing himself in the joy of interacting and performing for EXOLs,slowly finding his old confidence back,I can't ask for more.

 


 

















No comments:

Post a Comment