Friday, July 22, 2016

160722 THE EXO'rDIUM IN SEOUL Day 1

So today's finally the first day of The EXO'rDIUM in Seoul!! It's not quite sinking in yet for me that we are already at the dawn of a new Era with EXO but it's actually beginning today asdghjlpoiy. I still can't believe I attended EXO'luXion and now EXO'rDIUM is already here






Here's a beautiful support ad done by BaiduBarKai near the venue:



The new official goods are simply MOUTHWATERING not gonna lie I really want some of those items and I've seen the Spoiler of the tracklist for the con; if it turns out to be exactly like the track list that this Concert is gonna be SO GOOD exols the world over will constantly be dying mark my words....
















Meanwhile, here's the cute Bear rushing into the venue with his half-worn shoes and sleepy eyes and unshaven face today,a few hours before he transforms into Super Idol KAI at the concert later lmao




Jongin running as he rushed towards his workplace or while leaving his workplace is fast becoming a favourite genre of mine kekeke I found it adorable everytime I see him doing it.

There was a nice tribute done by Dubai EXOLs at the venue and I was so touched by it. Not only do we EXOLs support EXO, we are even supporting each other T_T Dubai EXOLs can't even attend the concert but they bought Support Truck drinks and ice creams for 500 EXOLs in Seoul.




Our motto "We Are One" aren't just mere words, it is actually a concept that we practiced in the fandom and I LOVE THAT SO MUCH.I think it's the coolest thing and I've a feeling that EXO themselves must be very proud if they found out about it.

To Jongin and all my beloved EXO boys, please have fun with all EXO-Ls today, be careful of getting injuries and forget everything else and just have a blast okay?I won't be there physically like many other thousands EXO-Ls around the world,but I'll be waving my Lightstick screaming and supporting enthusiastically as I listen to the live stream.We Are One,Saranghaja!!!!EXO FIGHTING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment