Monday, July 18, 2016

160718 KAI on GQ, Instagram + Possibly New Chinese Variety Show?

So we had a great start in the morning with Jongin's airport pix and then an IG update from Mihawk:

 

A selfie from SMT Osaka.He addressed Jongin as "beloved Jonginnie" *ugly sobs* he's always proud of the bear dongsaeng. Remember when he uploaded BDC before this?

Then the GQ sneak peeks appeared,Killing all Jongin stans in an instance.


Look at him,smiling harmlessly with his top half-off. Giving a burst of sunshine into your life as he casually flashes his exquisite shoulders.NAKED shoulders. He's beyond caring what happens to us,he just doesn't give a shit anymore. Damn he's cruel.

And just when you thought he can't be that heartless....he goes BOOM:



He's not even killing you softly... he just stares straight at you and you're not breathing anymore.

OKAY I know THE CHEST is super distracting but GDI those mesmerizing eyes.And those brows. Model!KAI is a BLESSING and I won't allow anyone to say otherwise.

So I was still trying to deal with the fact that there will be more killer shots of Model!KAI from the GQ photoshoot,imagining all sorts of poses that he might be doing and figuring out how to survive several deaths in one day,but then....

....something popped up on Weibo about Jongin being part of a new Chinese Variety Show?!!


Wait..WHATT??

You know what,this was SO unexpected but I DON'T CARE...my baby bear's getting a new job & I'm SO happy for him!! The exposure, the experience...a solo outing as Kai in the Chinese Entertainment Industry is a huge deal so yes I'm so glad for Jongin. And I'm so happy for ME because this just means I get to see him more and if it's true that the show is gonna be about the celebs getting a taste of working in Offices(?) that's even more better.


I'm still suffering extreme Kim Eunhaeng withdrawals,so I'm going to combust if he puts on Office Wear for this show as he clumsily(and ADORABLY) performs whatever task they're gonna ask him to do at the Office,not gonna lie. He looked SO GOOD in those outfits during  ChocoBank, and I had actually thought that I'm never going to see him wear those at least for a while now.

And for the Finale,Jongin was spotted at SUM Market today;which honestly is a bit of a rare sighting,I wonder what he bought?

Today was DEFINITELY Jongin's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment